1. We, TESS and TESS Schools (‘we’ or ‘us’ being construed accordingly) is committed to protecting your personal data when you access and use this website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
4. You may give us personal data about yourself when using our Website, in particular when you sign up to receive further information about us or our newsletter or when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
6.We will use your personal data to provide you with further information or news about us; to inform you about upcoming events involving us that may be of interest; and/or to contact you to ask you to participate in market research or a survey.
7.We may also use your personal data from time to time to fulfil any specific request that you make and/or for any other particular use where we have obtained your prior consent
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
8.We may share your personal data in limited circumstances with selected third parties such as our suppliers and sub-contractors (e.g. data hosting providers or delivery partners) to enable us to provide you with this Website or other information and services that you request.
9.We may be required to disclose your personal data to third parties, if we merge or are re-organised or our business or assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us may be one of the transferred asset; or in order to comply with a legal obligation or if we need to do so to establish or enforce our legal rights or for crime detection or prevention purposes (this may include disclosing your data to our legal advisers, the police, courts or regulatory bodies)
10. Please note that we do not sell or rent any personal data that we collect from you.
DATA TRANSFERS AND SECURITY
11.The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to subcontractors who host our Website or provide us with other support services (such as IT maintenance), although we will not transfer your personal data to any subcontractor based outside the European Economic Area.
12.We will take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal data that you submit to us against unauthorized or unlawful access or accidental loss, destruction or damage. Please note however that the transmission of information over a public communications network can never be completely secure so we cannot 100% guarantee the security of data that you submit.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
13. We adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”) (reference ZA089745). The Act gives you certain legal rights including the right to access information regarding the personal data that we process about you and to opt-out of us sending you any further fundraising or marketing communications.
14. If you wish to exercise these rights please contact us at the address below. We may also need further information to verify your identity before we can respond to a request.